ReDI, Retail Destination Initiative Fair will be the first trade fair event for the commercial property market covering whole CEE region. The main goal of the initiative is to promote CEE retail markets amongst investors and retailers from all over Europe. The Event will provide an opportunity for retail professionals to establish and exceed business relationships with European partners.
ReDI Fair will gather over 1200 participants from Poland, France, UK, Italy, Turkey, Ukraine, and many more. Over 120 companies will present their offer on two-floor exhibition space in one of the most modern venues – National Stadium in Warsaw.
The event will also include conference part during which most fundamental market issues will be discussed. This will also provide the participants with an opportunity to examine development opportunities in particular countries from the CEE region. Debates and seminars will present up-to-date information on retail market data.
ReDI Fair will be an excellent opportunity to expand the business and gain new stimulus to grow and develop.
ReDI Trade Fair will give its participants the opportunity to take part in:
• European meeting place for representatives of cities, developers, investors and retailers from CEE region;
• franchise centre with partners from Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia and Romania;
• platform for supporting and developing high streets in CEE region;
• venue for presenting new shopping centre projects in Turkey and CEE region;
• centre for supporting the expansion of retail networks interested in investing in Turkey and CEE region, e.g. Poland, Ukraine, Russia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania
• venue for presenting new services and technologies that support business.
Want to know more?