Thursday, June 4, 2020
Home News Retail News Three quarters of Galeria Młociny already leased

Three quarters of Galeria Młociny already leased

The new, fully leased, multifunctional heart of Warsaw’s Bielany district, Galeria Młociny, will welcome its first few customers in spring next year. Echo Investment’s leasing department arranged an attractive place for residents of this part of Warsaw, which is suitable for entertainment, having fun, meeting everyday needs and shopping.

Galeria Młociny is a new, multifunctional centre of Bielany. The place will include 220 favourite shops and service outlets, comfortable offices, a medical centre, play areas for children, a fitness club, restaurants and cafes, a trampoline park, and the first multi-screen cinema in the district.

“More than a year before the opening, 75 percent of the area of Galeria Młociny is already leased. This is a great result of our team. An interesting offer including brands such as: the Inditex group, TK Maxx, H&M, C&A, Media Markt and Calypso Fitness, great architecture and an excellent location at the crossroads used by thousands of Warsaw residents every day are advantages which are appreciated by our tenants and enjoy a lot of interest in others that want to join. Excellent access by car, the underground, trams and buses as well as bicycle paths – no other retail project can boast such comfortable travel options used by 24 mln passengers a year,” said Szymon Mińczuk, regional leasing manager in Echo Investment’s Shopping Centre Department.

“We assume that Galeria Młociny will be fully leased before its opening in the spring of 2019. We have an experienced leasing team, thanks to which we opened subsequent malls and shopping centres of Echo Investment with 100 percent occupancy. This was the case with the extended part of Galaxy in Szczecin last year, this year it will concern Libero in Katowice and next year, Galeria Młociny,” reported Marcin Materny, member of the board and director of Echo Investment’s Shopping Centre Department.

Galeria Młociny is a joint venture project of EPP, which owns 70 percent of the shares. Echo Investment is the owner of the remaining 30 percent of the shares and the company is responsible for construction and rental.

“This is an anticipated, modern project prepared to meet the needs of the modern customer, which will enrich EPP’s portfolio and provide access to the very attractive market of the capital city,” commented Marek Gładki, director of Asset Management and leasing at EPP. “This project is perfectly in line with our portfolio development strategy thanks to the possibility of providing tenants with an optimal environment for doing business”.

The mall is being developed right next to the Młociny hub – one of the places with the best transport links in Warsaw, with direct access to the underground, numerous tram lines and bus routes, suburban and national buses, a bicycle station and a P&R car park. It is the most important transfer location for the northern part of the city and satellite towns and it is used by over 24 million passengers every year.

Most Popular

ISOC Group acquires Silesia Business Park

Still seeing a positive outlook for Poland despite the pandemic, the ISOC Group from the Philippines has bought two buildings (A and...

CPI takes a closer step to managing all its properties in Warsaw

CPI Property Group (CPIPG), the largest owner of commercial real estate in the Czech Republic, Berlin and the region of Central and...

Savills instructed by Eiffage Immobilier to market build to rent development pipeline in Poland

Eiffage Immobilier Polska has appointed Savills to seek an investment partner for the development of a bespoke 453-unit build to rent opportunity...

Romania’s “mall king” to develop EUR 2.9 billion development in Bucharest

Romania's Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIR) and Iulian Dascalu – one of the biggest real estate investors in Romania, will transform...