Carl Mestdagh, Executive Chairman of Equilis Europe: “The Equilis team is happy and proud to write a new page of its story. Equilis is acquiring a new identity, in line with its desire to put people (customer centricity) and social issues at the centre of its development approach. New way of presenting ourselves. Consoliding our way of working. New European structure. The stories we want to write are many but they all head in the same direction. Increasing happiness and well-being. Our properties, apartments, offices, shopping centres and mixed-use buildings are places where people live. That’s why we strive to put the user at the centre of our design process. Our company has the intention and the ability to build stories in which everyone can flourish. It has built many to date and is ready to build many more.”
Seven countries – one HQ – four new CEOs in 2017 – 10 years in business – 38 projects – 374 shops opened – 2,109 housing units and 125,047 sqm of retail (and other) under development/construction – €500 million in current investment.
50 men and women are already writing the next chapters of the Equilis Europe story.
• Olivier Beguin has announced the creation of Equilis Europe (set up on 1/9/17), of which he is now CEO. Equilis Europe supervises business activities in the 7 current countries and in the future entities under development, scheduled for 2018.
• Nadia Vrancken joined the team as CEO of Equilis Belgium in September 2017.
• In Holland, Francine Zijlstra, CEO of Equilis Netherlands, has been responsible for development in this country since 2017.
• In France and in Spain, Jean-Jacques Ballester, CEO of Equilis France and Victor Gomez Izquierdo, CEO of Equilis Spain, are responsible for development. The subsidiary Equilis Portugal has also been set up.
• In Poland, business activities are led by Monika Wozniak-Zawiola, CEO of Equilis Poland. Equilis’ stories in Poland include – Warszawa/Bukowinska Residence – a mixed-use project of 100 home units and 4,600 sqm of retail right in the centre of Warsaw.