BPT Optima has announced the sale of an office, industrial as well as three retail properties. The buyer is an investor represented by the Estonian investment company Capital Mill. Parties have agreed not to disclose the commercial terms of the transaction.
This disposal largely completes the deleveraging phase of the fund. According its strategy BPT Optima will continue on the alternative routes to complete its exit, including a possible sale of the entire portfolio.
“Together with our sister funds we have traded (bought or sold) 20 individual commercial properties in the three Baltic countries during 2013. Returning liquidity is a positive factor approaching the planned full exit of BPT Optima within the timeframe of the next two years,” said Antanas Anskaitis, the Fund Manager of BPT Optima.
The divested properties namely are:
– RIMI supermarket in Vilnius, Jeruzalės str., 3,300 sqm.
– RIMI supermarket in Vilnius, Medeinos str., 2,700 sqm.
– Office building in Vilnius, Ševčenkos str., 2,000 sqm.
– Barona Centrs in Riga, Barona str., 4,400 sqm
– Industrial building in Tallinn, Korgepinge str., 5,100 sqm.